Monday, August 30, 2010

And So It Begins...

I have long chastised myself for not being better about recording the funny, interesting, sweet, smart, amusing, intriguing things my children are always saying. I've written them down on papers and in notebooks only to loose them. Every now and then, one of these sayings will make an appearance on my other blog or on my Facebook page, but I think it's high time that I put them in one easy to archive and retrieve location. In hindsight, I really can't see why it's taken me so long to do this, especially in light of the fact that I've had the idea floating around in my head for at least a year now.

But better late than never! I hope to occasionally back-post some older sayings as I happen to recall them, but I'm going to go ahead and get started on the present-day musings. I have entitled the blog Random Thoughts by Evangeline & Co. due to the vast majority of pure "randomness" coming from our second-born, but you can be sure that I will include material from all as it arises.

I am recording this archive of questions, statements and conversations mostly for my own benefit, but as so many people in our lives seem genuinely amused by "Evangeline sayings" I knew it would be wrong to keep this treasure all to myself. So, here you go. I hope you enjoy!

Evangeline pretending to be a dinosaur

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, and please keep it coming. This kiddo is simply hilarious. Your titles are pretty funny too!!

    ReplyDelete